Friday 13 July 2012

Lookouts - May we die in the forest

I just found out about this comic. I don't know how I missed hearing about it up until now.
I'm really looking forward to it now.

I've talked a bunch about using my rules system to do a game about fantasy scouts and the dangerous adventures they'd get up to, based on the old strips over on Penny Arcade.
I was in Scouts here in the UK for about a decade, so I'm sure I could mess around pretty well and have a bunch of ideas come from that. I'm currently just hoping they use a merit badge system of some kind, because that would be fun.

I'm throwing an update up over on Kingsmead Chronicler, though as yet the topic is undecided. If you'd like to know more about my custom fantasy setting, head over there and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...